Monday, January 5, 2009

wish u all a very happy new year

Writuparna Dutta

I feel an extra energy surrounding me within me this year. Something is going to happn in big way in 2K9 i suddenly feel rejuvenated. Loads of dream maybe settling down as reality. Started the year hopefully with 2 clients within a span of 10 days which is good in this recession time. But am not being complacent or too happy with the developments. Keeping myself level headed, raring to go and achieve more in the coming days. One of the immediate responsibility hogging my head is the formation of CFI (CITIZEN FIRST INTERNATIONAL). Hope TO COMPLETE THAT BY FEBRUARY 1ST 2009 AND THAN AWAITING FOR A LONG RUN IN THE AREA WHICH I ALWAYS CHERISHED TO BE PART OF THE SOCIAL ACTIVITIES RATHER THan SOCIAL WORK. I want to be socially responsible towards myself and the world around and would like to take the onus on me to be a better citizen of India as well as world. Mite be sounding like a preacher now but that is my inner words. Introspection, Retrospection and loads of action with a proper plan is the motto ahead. Hope you guys will have a rocking year ahead. God bless and share your future dreams with us. Love writuparna

No comments: